NETE recruits the best talent, offers competitive compensation, provides a dynamic work environment, holds people accountable for results, and charts their growth through systematic career planning. Our structures are flat, which allows us to be more flexible and respond promptly to customers’ needs. We encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, and we encourage our people to take on leadership roles through job reassignments. This helps us to create a learning organization with a workforce that has multi-dimensional experience and skills.
NETE, its partners, and its clients are always looking for bright, talented people to be part of a leading team. NETE
is currently hiring talented individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment and possess the skills and experience required for our clients' success.
you have experience in the industry and don't see a position
listed that you are interested in, please feel free to e-mail
us your resume at:
- 401(k) with significant company match
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Opportunity for growth
- Health and Vision Coverage
- Basic Life and AD&D Benefit Coverage
- Dental Preferred Dentist Program
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Free parking
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal Holidays
NETE is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
NETE is an Employer of National Service and encourages alumni of AmeriCorps and Peace Corps to apply for positions at our organization.