NETE recruits the best talent, offers competitive compensation, provides a dynamic work environment, holds people accountable for results, and charts their growth through systematic career planning. Our structures are flat, which allows us to be more flexible and respond promptly to customers’ needs. We encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, and we encourage our people to take on leadership roles through job reassignments. This helps us to create a learning organization with a workforce that has multi-dimensional experience and skills.
NETE, its partners, and its clients are always looking to hear from bright, talented people who are looking to be part of a leading team. NETE is currently looking for talented individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment and possess the skills and experience required for our clients' success.
you have experience in the industry and don't see a position
listed that you are interested in, please feel free to e-mail
us your resume at:
NETE is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
- 401(k) Plan by ING DIRECT’s ShareBuilder with significant company match
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Opportunity for growth
- Anthem Health and Vision Coverage
- MetLife Basic Life and AD&D Benefit Coverage
- MetLife Dental Preferred Dentist Program
- MetLife Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Free parking
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal Holidays